If a missing dental filling is giving you pain or suffering, you should get it replaced.About Lost Fillings
The following can lead to the loss of a dental filling:
• Eating foods that are brittle and sticky
• Dated fillings that deteriorate over time
• Potentially temporary-repaired fillings
• Unnecessarily keeping a temporary filler in place
• Under the infill that has widened the gap, newly developed deterioration
Patients might discover that a lost filling:
• Cause the underlying tooth structure to be exposed, making people more sensitive to hot and cold meals and beverages.
• Food becomes trapped in the abyss
• The tooth is currently cutting into their cheek or tongue.
There are a few simple things patients may do to assist preserve the tooth while they wait for their dental filling appointment and treatment:
• Temporary relief can be obtained by patients by covering sensitive tooth areas with temporary dental cement, which also serves as a barrier to preserve the tooth. This is available from your nearest pharmacy.
Your general dentist will examine you to determine the cause of your misplaced filling before coming up with a plan of action to fix the issue. General and restorative dentistry includes dental fillings. When you visit Smile Hub Dental Clinic, our highly skilled general dentists will make sure you are at ease and treated quickly. Learn more about our general dentistry procedures here or contact our prestigious team in Bayside Sutton right away to talk about your dental