Thankfully, dental implants may now be fitted by experienced dentists at a reputable facility like Smile Hub Dental Clinic and can resemble your natural teeth almost perfectly.Our dental facility in Bayside Sutton, implants teeth into the bone, giving them a structural resemblance to natural teeth. This can safeguard your bone, keep your teeth in proper alignment, and prevent face.
We employ Straumann SLActive implants, which not only rank among the best on the market in terms of quality but also among the fastest to heal.
Less time spent performing surgery
Less chance of infection
Single Tooth Gap• Tooth removed as a result of root fracture, infection, botched root filling, or trauma
• Crown keeps coming loose or there aren't enough teeth remaining to attach it.
• Several infections
• Lacking a permanent tooth since birth
Solution: implant single crown• The dental implant has the same form and function as a natural tooth.
• There is no reason to harm nearby, healthy teeth.
• The underlying jawbone's resorption and atrophy are stopped by continued use (loading).
• A tooth supported by a dental implant inhibits the over-eruption of the opposing tooth and the lateral movement of nearby teeth.
• 98 percent very good and consistent long-term success with standard dental care following surgery
Alternative to implant treatment - Leave a gap• Unsightly
• Eating, smiling, speaking, and confidence could be affected
• The gap's bone and gum will recede.
• Over time, the positions of neighbouring opposing teeth will shift
Conventional Bridge• To attach or sustain the bridge, healthy nearby teeth must be compromised, endangering their long-term health.
• Due to lack of use, the jawbone that supports the gum beneath will shrink.
• Added strain when biting on the supporting teeth
Multiple tooth implantDental implants for several teeth are trickier to place but Smile Hub Dental Clinic is more than up to the task! The method of fitting numerous implants typically involves two steps: first, the dental implant is placed by the dentist and covered by gum, and then, at a later time, an abutment is affixed.
Before the final abutment installation, a temporary tooth replacement is typically placed, followed by a 3-to-6-month healing interval. However, individuals are rarely uncomfortable during the treatment.
In the back of the mouth, where a dental implant will provide stability and the freedom to eat whatever you want, dental implants are the ideal option for people who have several missing teeth.
Problem: Multiple teeth missing• Poorly placed partial dentures or a bridge that is not supported by teeth
• Unable to chew food properly and consume what they desire
• Food becomes trapped between your dentures, causing discomfort or humiliation while you eat.
• Having loose teeth or insufficient teeth to support bridges
Solution: Permanently fixed bridge with dental implants• Eat everything you want
• Like real teeth, dental implants also function and look natural.
• No need to remove it to clean it if it's fixed in place.
• No need to harm nearby, healthy teeth when doing this technique.
• If you practice good oral hygiene and get regular care, they should last a lifetime.
• Prevent the underlying bone from shrinking
Alternatives to teeth implantsReplacement supported bridge • Only if the supporting teeth on either side can still be used, this dental surgery is feasible.
• keeps the supporting teeth under stress when chewing, limiting their useful life.
• If the supporting teeth are failing, it should be considered a temporary solution.
Partial denture • Food becoming stuck under dentures when eating can make them unpleasant and cause the bone and gum underneath to shrink.
• Other teeth may be harmed by the denture's clip attachments.